Police in west stand

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Police in west stand

Post by Dunners »

I think we all owe it to OFF for him to come on here and provide his side of the story, and prevent unfair speculation.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Grass gets mowed, son
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

If I was the club, I would be putting out statements about how they are going to stop us dropping into the national league and why we have to pay to watch that rubbish rather than getting their knickers in a twist over a word.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Beradogs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:10 pm If I was the club, I would be putting out statements about how they are going to stop us dropping into the national league and why we have to pay to watch that rubbish rather than getting their knickers in a twist over a word.
Of do f*** off and do one. Idiot.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Beradogs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:10 pm If I was the club, I would be putting out statements about how they are going to stop us dropping into the national league and why we have to pay to watch that rubbish rather than getting their knickers in a twist over a word.
Getting their knickers in a twist at potential racist abuse from a fan? How would that look if they stayed silent?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

If you were the club, I’d f*** off and take the kids to a nicer one. Like Millwall or something.

Racist ****.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Ever since I pulled you up on calling someone’s wife, who spent her whole life working to save lives in the NHS, someone who just clears up sh1t, you have been following me around the board using one personal insult after the other. You want to be a bit careful.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

According to posts over on Mungos, it was Off although seems witnesses were confirming no racist language was used.

I know he’s got form for being excitable around the opposition bench but never a sniff of racism as far as I’m aware.

🤷‍♂️
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Beradogs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:24 pm Ever since I pulled you up on calling someone’s wife, who spent her whole life working to save lives in the NHS, someone who just clears up sh1t, you have been following me around the board using one personal insult after the other. You want to be a bit careful.
:lol:

Is that a threat, son?
B.whitehouse+10more
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by B.whitehouse+10more »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:56 pm Let’s hope we don’t have a fine or points deduction levelled against us after this. I’m guessing the referee and police will be taking this further.
No chance, stop sh*t stirring
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Why do fans get so annoyed if a player tells them what the score is?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Beradogs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:24 pm Ever since I pulled you up on calling someone’s wife, who spent her whole life working to save lives in the NHS, someone who just clears up sh1t, you have been following me around the board using one personal insult after the other. You want to be a bit careful.
Enough.

Threats and the ridiculous post above on one thread means an initial month ban which I’ll give more thought to making permanent over the next few days.

You’ve a long history of stepping just over the line and I’ve probably let you off more than once and have had the benefit of my laxity for too long. Feel free to pitch up over at Mungos with the other posters banned from here for racism and swive eyed buffoons who’ve been slung off here. I’m sure there’s plenty over there who think I’m a fanny and your welcome to join their ranks.

I’d rather everyone f*cked off and I’ll close the place down rather than let you post sh*t like your first post above.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Admin wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:25 pm According to posts over on Mungos, it was Off although seems witnesses were confirming no racist language was used.

I know he’s got form for being excitable around the opposition bench but never a sniff of racism as far as I’m aware.

🤷‍♂️
About time the club made the lesser place not seem like
LOFC's official Fan Forum .

Far to many Bigoted views over there which we used to deal with
But fortunately the got banned.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:33 pm Why do fans get so annoyed if a player tells them what the score is?
Is that what happened today?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:38 pm
Admin wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:25 pm According to posts over on Mungos, it was Off although seems witnesses were confirming no racist language was used.

🤷‍♂️

Not aware the club has any interest in either MB tbh.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Admin wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Enough.

Threats and the ridiculous post above on one thread means an initial month ban which I’ll give more thought to making permanent over the next few days.

You’ve a long history of stepping just over the line and I’ve probably let you off more than once and have had the benefit of my laxity for too long. Feel free to pitch up over at Mungos with the other posters banned from here for racism and swive eyed buffoons who’ve been slung off here. I’m sure there’s plenty over there who think I’m a fanny and your welcome to join their ranks.

I’d rather everyone f*cked off and I’ll close the place down rather than let you post sh*t like your first post above.
Could you please let him list out all the personal insults I’ve levelled his way before his ban kicks in?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

🤷‍♂️

Eh?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Admin wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:41 pm

🤷‍♂️

No but that board is trying very hard to look
Official .

Still
The arrested is banned pending an enquiry it seems

https://www.leytonorient.com/2022/02/05 ... -incident/
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:43 pm

🤷‍♂️

Eh?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:43 pm
Admin wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Enough.

Could you please let him list out all the personal insults I’ve levelled his way before his ban kicks in?
You know the answer to this already.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Nope, no idea 160.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:51 pm Nope, no idea 160.
Just seems there are many there who were banned from here .
HARVEY T DENTON
Fresh Alias

Post by HARVEY T DENTON »

Maybe they’ve found his sat nav .
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:56 pm Let’s hope we don’t have a fine or points deduction levelled against us after this. I’m guessing the referee and police will be taking this further.
Millwall would be on minus points if this was the case
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Admin wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:41 pm

🤷‍♂️

listening to Nigel in interviews I do get the feeling they read both boards. Well, I would if I was the chairman to see what the supporters were talking about.